Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Spice up Your Investing


As the Spice Girls so aptly wrote in their song .....So tell me what'cha want, what'cha really, really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna ...... I tell you what I want! I want some sense and sensibility to be put back in the markets!


And, I finally think that is going to happen. In my BrainsNotIncluded blog (http://www.brainsnotincluded.com/) I've railed against the way that the Feds and the Sec. Tres. have handled this crisis. But I think what they have been trying to do is finally taking hold.


Secretary Paulson threatened the banks to 'apply for and recieve' the government infusion of $250 billion of the American people's money and then forced them to start lending it to each other. This seems to be loosening things up.


With the Feds in charge of Fannie and Freddie and with some sensibility is coming back into their underwriting guidelines, credit markets are becoming unstuck.


So what does this mean for you and I, the real estate investor and professional. Here's what it means, 100% programs have come back. Now people with a 620 credit score can get 100% financing again. It comes in the form of a 90% first mortgage and 5% second mortgage.


So how can this be done? It's part of an affordable housing program and since the first mortgage has MI on it, the lenders feels safe. Now this loan is for the purchase of a primary residence, so how does it help investors. Simple, it allows us to start acting as dealers again.


So here is what I want! I want some smart investors to get out there and start buying again. I want some deals myself. If you can't buy because you don't have the money then give me a call and let's do a deal together. I have the money players and i can bring it to the table.


I want people aren't greedy, who want to share the wealth and who want to grow together. I want people that can do short sales, that understand the bird dog concept and that will stay away from the risky areas of town. I want someone that understands the suburban markets and the starter homes.


Are you what I want? Are you what I'm really, really, really lookin' for. If so, respond to this post and let's talk!


Michael Gross is the President of Dividend America Mortgage and has been in real estate for over 20 years. He has been a builder, a Realtor, an appraiser, and currently he is a lender and an active real estate investor. He uses all of his experience and knowledge to show individuals how to properly use a mortgage as a tool to help create greater wealth through real estate investing. For more information on residential and small commercial loans please call 770-350-7373 or email mgross@dividendamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment