Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Real Estate Revolutions

Real Estate Revolutions - Rethinking Real Estate Investment Strategies is a book I wrote based on my 20+ years of experience in the real estate industry. As an author on the subject of ethics and morality in real estate and because of my history in the industry as a builder, Realtor, appariaser and mortgage broker, I have become very concerned with the 'guru' culture that is running real estate today. The education circuit for real estate today is fraught with scams and gimmicks that teach people a get rich quick mentality and place their real estate investing dreams on a faulty footing. The tricks that many of these so called experts teach just don't work and some of the schemes are illegal in some states. My book was designed to put real estate investors on a firm footing and to teach the traditioanl methods that can be used to build a solid business that will stand the test of time.

Real estate is the greatest get rich slow scheme in the history of the world.....but it's not that slow. I've seen many investors become very wealthy in a short number of years, but NOT over night. Those that take the time to learn the business the right way can retire early and comfortably. If you want to read my book just email me and I'll send you a free copy. Email at mgross@dividendamerica.com and I'll email it to you in a Word (.doc) format.

Thanks for visiting my blog and come back often to read my articles. I'm published under the titles of The Ethical Investor and Tell It Like It Is in several periodicals focused on real estate education. Please email me your questions about real estate and mortgages as well, it will make for great reading and help to educate others. I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Michael Gross

No comments:

Post a Comment